Technorati Profile
Custom Search

Friday, May 9, 2008

Brief about me

I'm just a normal employee working with a private company in Construction Industry. After almost 15 years of service I notice that my life does not improve much. I do not want to live like this forever. I have to look for other options.

I think I have found it. At the time I'm writing this blog, I have already started my first project.

"Di mana ada kehendak, diikuti dengan usaha, insyaallah akan ada kejayaan".

I create this blog just to share my knowledge with everybody who really wants to do FERTIGASI but just do not know how and where to start with.

No harm to read, who knows maybe this fertigation business is suitable for you too.

Should you have any queries whatsoever kindly contact me at:
1) email: superviperking@gmail.com
2) tel: 019-2112773 / 012-9844445

By the way, just call me ZACH or ZAKI

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pingcom

Get a paypal acc free

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.